DUE TO THE ONGOING SITUATION WITH COVID-19, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY WORK EXPERIENCE OR COLLEGE PLACEMENTS THIS YEAR.
We are thrilled that you're interested in volunteering at Hopefield Animal Sanctuary and we'd like to thank you for your interest. During these strange times, we are only looking to fill long-term placements within our organisation, and for specific roles that we have available. If you are not successful with one position, please do not let that put you off applying for a different one - spaces are limited, however we will try to accommodate as many people as possible!
Office Assistant Volunteer
Saturdays & Sundays (9am – 4pm)
- Answering the phone
- Monitoring the booking system
- Printing out list of attendees (reference codes) for Mary at the entrance
- Maintain sponsor packs in the Gift Shop (make up packs)
- Create, print, and laminate signs when needed by staff
Position may evolve to include more responsibilities.
Second-Hand Shop Sorting & Online Selling Volunteer
- Sort through donations that are at the sanctuary
- Steam clothing before it’s advertised
- Sell the items through Facebook & eBay
- Knowledge of pricing items would be preferred but not essential
No specific dates or hours – can be flexible to what you can do.
We do offer corporate volunteering days, however, being a charity, we cannot fund the work that's being undertaken e.g. materials etc, so ask for organisations to bring funding along with them.
We can offer days without bringing funding, but the tasks that we'll be able to give you will be limited.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.